William T. (Ted) Cuppett, CPA is the Managing Member of The Health Group, LLC, which provides a vast array of financial and other consulting services to healthcare providers. For nearly 10 years, Ted served as Home Health/Hospice Niche Leader for Dixon Hughes PLLC, one of the twenty largest CPA firms in the United States. Ted has served healthcare clients of all types since 1977, providing reimbursement consulting, merger/acquisitions assistance including acquisition due diligence, strategic planning, litigation support, and compliance consulting. Clients served include hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, hospices, RHC/FQHCs, and other healthcare providers. He managed numerous healthcare audit engagements on key healthcare clients while a Member at Dixon Hughes PLLC.Later, Following his time with Dixon Hughes, Ted founded Cuppett & Associates, PLLC, a certified public accounting firm focusing on accounting and financial reporting for healthcare providers.
Ted, a Certified Public Accountant in numerous states, speaks regularly on healthcare financial issues and has served in numerous capacities for professional organizations.
- Member - Health Care Expert Panel
- Member - Healthcare Audit and Accounting Guide Revision Task Force
- Member - MCS Executive Committee
- Member - MCS Practice Standards Subcommittee of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - American Health Lawyers Association
- Advance Member - Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Member - American College of Healthcare Executives
- Financial Management Form Member - National Association for Home Care & Hospice