Danny Blair has a B.S. / B.A. degree from West Virginia State College. Danny is an auditing Director of Gray, Griffith & Mays, a.c., a local CPA firm which provides accounting, tax, management advisory services, and litigation support services. Prior to joining the firm in 1997, he was a partner in a small local public accounting firm for 14 years performing all functions involving audits and providing tax and management advisory services. Danny was also an audit manager of a large international public accounting firm for 13 years.
Danny served in the U.S. Army as a Finance Officer – Unit Commander from 1968 to 1970. He is currently a member of the Kanawha Valley Astronomical Society, Inc., the Great Kanawha River Navy, the American Sternwheel Association, and the American Legion.
Services Rendered Include:
- Auditing and accounting
- Tax planning and preparation
- Peer review engagements for other accounting firms in West Virginia and surrounding states
Education and Certifications:
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant (holds CPA certificates in the states of West Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and South Carolina)
Honors and Professional Activities:
- Nonpublic accounting experience includes officer and director positions with (and volunteer assistance for) many nonprofit organizations in the Kanawha Valley
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (Past Director and member of the Peer Review Committee)
- Charleston Chapter of Certified Public Accountants (Past President)