Ryan Lindsay is a graduate of West Virginia University where he received a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis in accounting. He has more than 15 years of experience in accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services. He specializes in attestation engagements, compliance, prospective financial statements, and strategic planning. Ryan has provided services to a variety of clients including privately held businesses, auto dealers, manufacturers, national nonprofit organizations, rural hospitals, and large healthcare systems. In addition to being a CPA, Ryan is a Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP) and a Chartered Global Managerial Accountant (CGMA).
Ryan lives in Charleston with his wife Jessie and children Colin, Tyler, Carson, and Sydney. In addition to the boards which Ryan serves, he actively supports many other local nonprofit organizations including United Way, Daymark Foundation, Pro-kids, Goodwill, and the Kanawha Charleston Humane Association. Ryan also volunteers for many area youth sports leagues in the Kanawha Valley.
Honors and Professional Activities:
- West Virginia Healthcare Financial Management Association - Past President
- HospiceCare of WV - Finance Committee Chair
- WV HealthRight – Finance Committee Chair
- Edgewood Country Club - Vice President
- 2013 WV State Journal "40 under 40" Honoree
- Member of AICPA & WVSCPAs
- Member of National and WV chapter of HFMA
- Speaker and published articles with WV HFMA and Mid Atlantic conferences
- Member of the Association Healthcare Internal Auditors
- Past President of the Charleston Chapter of the West Virginia Society of CPAs
- 2009 WV Young CPA of the Year Award